Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend with Brett!

So this last week my parents went out of town for Alli's volleyball tourney so Nate and I had Brett for the weekend and that is why I am blogging a little late. We pretty much partied all weekend because we never said "no" to Brett which means our days were jammed packed with event after event!!! Thursday Nate and Brett went to Dave and Busters, Krispy Kremes and organized a basketball game with all the family and friends. Friday night Brett had basketball and then played flashlight tag with Andrew and Brett. Saturday morning I took Andrew and Brett to get donuts and when Nate got home Brett and I met him for BWW (Buffalo Wild Wings) then hit golf balls at the driving range. We had so much fun this weekend but my favorite part of the weekend was hanging out with Ruca. I realized that I can t have a dog especially one as cute at Ruca because I CANNOT leave him at home for more than a couple of hours because he is soooo cute! Anytime we were away from the house I would worry about him and feel bad cause he was locked outside. I really enjoyed my walks each morning. While my parents were gone they never once asked about Brett but they made me put their call on speaker so they could talk to Ruca. Hahaha they are like Grandparents! Overall it was a great weekend and I came to the conclusion that Ruca is my favorite family member!

1 comment: