Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lake Arrowhead



Rachel and I decided take a day trip up to Lake Arrowhead. We left at like 7:30 and got up there around 9:00, because I wanted to get up there early so that we could go for a run while its still morning. So we enjoyed a nice morning run and then we played some tennis and beach volley ball at the UCLA conference center. Then we went into Blue Jay to get a raft from Rite Aid, because Rachel really wanted to just float around in the lake. Before going to the lake to float around we were in the village and we were deciding on a place to eat. So we look around and we both decide that we want to go to McDonald's, now I haven't been there for years, but it is just kind of the place to go in Arrowhead. And it's also two story and looks over the lake. I had the two cheeseburger meal and took it down! All of it! So yeah then we went over to Tavern Bay and just hung out for like three hours, it was amazing! I love the mountains! I mean come on only a hour and half and you can be away from the city up in the mountains, breathing that fresh air, sounds like my kind of place!

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment