Friday, July 23, 2010

First Post!!!

Hey everyone, we thought we should be up with the times and get a family blog going, so here it is! I also feel that rachel and I have a pretty cool life, so we mind as well share it with you all! Where to start, well the summer has been great so far. Rachel is getting the steel business down. For everyone that doesn't know, Rachel has been working for Fry Steel in Sante Fe Springs for a couple of months now. Fry is steel distributor and Rach is doing inside sales there. I am currently taking one summer school class and am working at Bank of America. I transferred over to this new banking center about two weeks ago and am really enjoying it. We live in an apartment complex where like 10 other LDS couples live, it's pretty crazy! Life is great! Well I hope many will follow our blog and I know everyone looks at blogs for the pictures so we will make sure to upload some asap!

1 comment:

  1. Why hello! Love seeing your faces and I think I'll have to become a follower so i can stay updated on
    all the fun you two are having! You'll have to follow us too on helmsweethelm.blogspot.com

    We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete